Tuesday, October 6

Here's lookin' at ya, kid. :)

Victor and I, quite impulsively, bought a session at the 3D center today and got to see Miles one last time before he's due. Well technically I still have one last ultrasound at the doctor, but it won't be 3D and it also will be a quickie just to measure a few things. Here are a few of the shots we got:




At one point his head was turned away from the camera. The tech told me I could pat his bum to get him to move, and when I did he made the SADDEST little face like, "Mommy, why are you spanking me?" His little lip puckered out and it looked like he wanted to cry! It was SO sad!! You can see it in pictures 3 and 4. :( But we just laughed because it was so funny. It was so good to see him. We left with 97 pictures on a CD and a 28 minute DVD. It may be a total waste of money, I mean - it certainly isn't necessary, but it was wonderful. I'm glad we did it. I'm looking forward to a before and after shot!

0 comments: